My Love




















one day i woke up i'm not with you
t'was so sad because i miss you
all i have to do is just wait for you
wait for the right time that i can be with you.

many times i'm sleepless at night
when i think of you sometimes i cried
you know it's hard so i can even hide
the pain that i felt was deep down inside.

often times i really missed you
i'm longing for those moment i spent with you
if i can only back those days of yore
i will do it fast so we can be together at last.

it's been so long that i don't see you
and i realized how much i love you
and how i care about you
how much i need you more than anything else.

i hope up to now you feel the same way too
like the way i do
my feelings for you is still the same
same as like yesterday, no one can replace you in my heart
'cause for me you'll always be my love.

image source:
quizilla.com

0 comments: