The Days

















It's a parents instinct and this is what i said before "The people around me never agree, they can't accept you to be the one for me. They say so many things against you, but i know i knew you better than they do." funny:-)

the days passed by for just a glimpse
those days of happy memories
those stolen moments we spent together,
makes us better and stronger.

Though i know this time will be apart
remember you're always in my heart
just always put this on your mind
that my love for you is eternal.

although our days are counted now
we only have few days left behind
lets make it memorable and special
and spend each minute worthwhile

our love is like a fairytale
full of memories and full of dreams
i only wish one thing to happen...
that it will be a happy ending.

and finally i'm almost done
this poem is already finished now
what i have said was all so true
'cause every stanza is a story of me and you

image source:
layoutsparks.com

0 comments: