It's still you


"no regrets or headaches yet, though adjustment is getting harder and harder to take. I know it's unfair but we still need to lie, deny and hide, we don't have the chance to taste the real freedom, and i know it wouldn't be so difficult if they only understand if the chance was given then the suffering is done."(it's my past)


We been together for quite a while now
and when i look back i can't believe we reach out this far
it's wonderful to see the same person beside me
i thank you for making me so happy.

when I'm beside you automatically my world will turn around
and everything is so nice to look around
when I'm with someone like you
whom i build my dreams beyond.

although we're not so free to show our love
it doesn't bother me
for as long as i know that I love you
and you love me, for now that's enough for me.

image source:
bebo.com

0 comments: